Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sweet Sale-A-Bration

I am playing around with my Sale-A-Bration items this week.  Today it is the Sweet Sorbet paper and Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack.  The paper is super pretty and soft with pops of black.  The Accessory Pack has three spools of colored twine and a fun sheet of cork stickers.   AND, I used the Sale-A-Bration Banner Punch to make that pennant.  But how, the punch only makes a small pennant right?  That's only if you use it the way it was intended.  You can also change things up by placing a strip of paper through the back, only going through one side.  Here is a picture to show you what I mean.
I placed a strip of Summer Starfruit in first, at the same width as the punch, 5/8th of an inch.  















Next I did the same with a skinnier strip of Whisper White.  I didn't measure the width of this strip, because I have a bag of Whisper White strips that I grab from for just this purpose.














 I layer the two banners, easy peasy. 
















Here is a closer look at the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack.  Cute right? 











Sale-A-Brations runs through March 31st and you can choose one of the 12 Sale-A-Bration products free with every $50 you  spend.   Contact me with any questions you have, I am happy to help! 
You can view the Sale-A-Bration brochure by clicking on the catalog link at the right of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!