Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Years Resolutions!

Hi Everyone!  A new year is almost  upon us and that usually brings some New Year's Resolutions! This year I am making a resolution to make a Year in Review scrapbook.  52 pages for 52 weeks.  I blogged about this on my "Beth's Digital Cuts" blog, but I thought I would add it here to for those of you who don't go there, or are new to My Digital Studio.  Click on over to my "Beth's Digital Cuts" blog post about this to see more of what I will be doing in the way of sketches and things.   If you are local to me, I am starting a new MDS class on Monday January 13th, at 7:00.  Contact me if you would like details and directions. 




Another Resolution is to mail more cards.  I love to make cards, and I have tons of them to prove it.  Now I need to send them.  I know I love to get a card in the mail, any card, but handmade of course are my favorite.  So don't I think others would like to get one as well.  An email is nice, but a surprise card is so much better don't you think?  So that is my other Resolution, to send more cards.  A lot of the cards I make have big bows and buttons, not good for mailing.  I still love all the buttons and bows and will continue to make them, and give them with gifts that I hand deliver to teachers or fiends and family.  However, with my new Resolution to send more cards via the post office, I am going to do some more Mailable cards.  I saw quite a few "Mailable Monday" blog posts out there, so this is in no way my idea, but I am going to jump on that bandwagon. 

I hope you will join me in some Crafty Resolutions this year!!  I would love to hear what you are doing or resolving to do :) 
Happy New Year Stamper Friends!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!