Thursday, November 7, 2013

MDS Blog Hop! Christmas Frameables with My Digital Studio

 
 
It's MDS blog hop day again! Yea!  A group of us have joined our blogs together to share our love of MDS with you!  I love MDS (My Digital Studio to those of you who are new) and I love showing what it can do.  We "HOP" on the Second and Fourth Thursday of the month ( a bit off this month and next due to Thanksgiving and Christmas).  If you are doing the blog hop, you just came from the talented Cori Kozak's Blog! Cori has just been named to the official My Digital Studio Design Team.  A big act for me to follow for sure! This month on the Blog Hop we are showcasing some Christmas projects.  I love that MDS is perfect for home décor as well as scrapbooks and card.  I love to add an MDS page to the frames on my library table, and Christmas is the perfect time to do it.   Sometimes I use a pre-designed Framable from Stampin' Up, but more often I like to make my own.  This year I made a trio of words to frame in a group, as well as this "Merry" for the library table.  Here is the framed finished "Merry".  The flash reflecting on the glass was making it hard to photograph, but the red is really more vibrant in person. I am going to also frame "Love", "Peace" and "Joy" and hang them in a row in the hall, but I didn't have three matching frames, so off to the store I go!  What do you think?


 
 






I also made a version for my son David.  I was thinking it might be fun framed and hung on the door to his room. 
I hope you like my Frameable!  Continue on the hop and see what Holly has come up with!  Holly has also just been named to the official MDS Design Team!  I am sure she has come up with something fabulous! And to see how to make the word frames, click on over to my Beth's Digital Cuts to see my first how to video, after you've finished the hop of course :) 
 
 
http://createsomethingeveryday.blogspot.com/2013/11/MDSBH11-07.html
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. So clever. The name frameable is giving me ideas for my grandsons - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, Beth - these are fabulous!!! I love each one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully simple frameables that really stand out! I was wondering what MDS download(s) you used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Connie,
      You actually don't need any downloads with this- Yea! The letters are all punches, that come installed on MDS. I then filled most with basic gray, then the words in a paper called Snowy soiree, but you could use any papers you like, or colors. I have a how to video up here...at the bottom...http://bethsdigitalcuts.blogspot.com/2013/11/christmas-frameables.html

      Delete
  5. Wow! You are so creative!! These are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!