Friday, August 9, 2013

Insprired by my pillow

Take your inspiration where you find it.  I had the swallowtail stamp out on my desk for a few days.  As I walked through the living room I glanced around and noticed my pillow.  It hit me that I never colored the swallowtail like the pillow!  I see the pillow everyday and it never hit me till now to make a square card to match it.  So here it is. 













And here's the pillow (from Target).













I used the paper piercer again, I seem to be doing that a lot lately.



























Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!