Thursday, May 2, 2013

Teacher Appreciation

I made this fun note card and holder set for my daughter's pre-school teacher.  I made the note cards in My Digital Studio.  I love that My Digital Studio allows me to make personalized gifts for the people in my life.  At $19.95 you should really check it out, if you haven't already!















Here are the note cards and envelopes that are inside.
I wanted to make the front panel of my box look like a chalk board.  I used Basic Black card stock and ran my Embossing Buddy over it a few times.  The Embossing Buddy is filled with a fine powder that helps keep static down when you are using embossing powders.  In this case, I just wanted it for the powdery dust it makes :)
I used the invoice proof sheet that comes with your print order to make this label.  Its like a smaller version of the cards.  Cute, huh?  I cut out a mat with the Apothecary Accents Framelit Die, and tied it to my box with some ribbon.
 Here is a close up of my box front.
I made a simple tag with a piece of 3 x 6 card stock, folden in half.  I made an apple with a heart punch and a leaf from the Bird Builder punch.  The tiny heart button is just for added cuteness :)   I wrote a thank you note in the card and tied it to my cello bag.  Let me just say a note about cello bags.  I love cello bags!  I make cookies, cards, tons of small gifts.  Having a variety of cello bags on hand is always a good idea for any crafter.  Stampin' Up! has a few sizes and I always make sure to  have them.  They also have craft boxes, another great thing to have on hand.  And, here's a hint, there are some new gift giving items in the new catalog, coming out soon!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!