Monday, May 6, 2013

Monograms

I decided to replenish my note cards this week.  I usually have some monogram note cards to use for thank you notes or just to send a note to fiends.  I make them by the dozen so I usually keep them somewhat simple.  They also make really nice gifts.  This one uses the new Strawberry Slush paper and Basic Grey.   I embossed the background with the Fancy Fan embossing folder, and used punches to highlight my initial, made with the Morning Post Alphabet Stamps. 




The flower is sponged around the edges to make it stand out a bit more.  The Rhinestone just gives it a touch of sparkle. 

Wrap some monogram note cards up in a cello bag with a pretty ribbon and you have a sweet gift in no time. 
Thanks for stopping by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!