Saturday, April 20, 2013

Secret Garden

I've been playing around with the stamp set Secret Garden this week.  We are going to use this set and the matching Framelits at my Stamp Camp next weekend. This card is not for Stamp Camp, those will be a surprise.  I love that Stampin' Up has so many sets that have matching dies to cut them out with.  I don't usually shy away from fussy cutting, but this is faster and so easy.   My card started with some fun embossed paper.  I bought this paper a while back, then forgot about it for card bases because it is 12 by 12 and I never start there for cards.  I saw a sample in the catalog that used it, and got it out.  Love it!  It has a heavier weight to it and the embossed images are slick and shiny.  I cut up a bunch of card bases so that I will be sure to use them again.  The paper is called Natural Composition Specialty paper #126917 $12.95 for 12 sheets.

The designer paper used here is from the Summer Smooches collection.  I took colors from the patterned paper to use for my stamps.  I added some glitter to the Daffodil Delight flower, but you can't see it in the photo. 
Easy peasy card. 
Stamp set and framelit bundle





































Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!