Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Two Days left of Sale-A-Bration

There are just TWO more days of Sale-A-Bration.  Do you still have some items on your wish list?  There are some great new items in the Occasions Mini catalog.  Lots of great bundles too! Like the scrapbook bundle on page 31, Flower Fair.  You get an 8 x 8 scrapbook, 14 papers, 2 sheets of embellishments, buttons and ribbon.  I am saving this kit for the pictures I take in Hawaii.  There are also lots of new Framelits and stamps that are great additions to any stampers collection.   And, my top recommendation.....My Digital Studio!! Now just $19.95!  Grab some fun downloads too.  When your order reaches $50, you can choose any of the items in the Sale-A-Bration catalog FREE.
or
Join Stampin' Up as a demonstrator.  Chose any merchandise worth $156.50 but pay only $99.  Then, enjoy all the benefits of being a demonstrator.  Exclusive sneak peeks, demo only magazines and websites, discounts and more. 
 
Here are a few more Specials that are going on, as if that wasn't enough :)
The Spring Surprise Bundle is only $23.95   You get 8 stamps and a co-ordinating punch. item #133899 (English).   Already have the punch?  that's OK, the stamp set is also sold by itself.  A Round Array #129090 (English) $14.95.


Best of Flowers set $14.95  I love that large Hydrangea, and the flower that fits the scallop punch.   



Don't forget, the clearance rack items count towards Sale-A-Bration totals too?   

So ends the advertisements for the day :)  check back tomorrow for a fun Easter Basket project!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!