Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Lovin' the Ovals

It seems I can't make a card lately without using the Ovals Collection Framelits.  Today I used them for a Brithday Card.  You may recognize the design, I used it a while back on this card.   I cut the ovals out of layers of paper using my Big Shot.
 














I cut both sizes out at the same time.   I then used the Occasions Collection Piercing Template to make the piercings around the Primrose Petals oval.  I then glued them together and added some ribbon.
 On a piece of scrap Very Vanilla I Stamped Happy Birthday with the Sassy Salutations Stamp set.  I used Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple markers.  I then added some glue to the back and held it under the frame piece to line it up.  I then pressed it to the card base once I had it where I wanted it.  I then added Dimentionals to the back of the frame piece and added it on top.   The striped paper is from the Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack.  This stack is super pretty and features all the colors of this years In-Color family. One side of the papers has the pinks and yellows, and the other side has the blue, green and yellow combinations.  The paper stack is 4 1/2 by 6 1/2 and 48 sheets, 4 each of 12 double sided designs.  This is the second paper stack Stampin' Up! has released, the last one being in the previous mini catalog.  I hope they continue to release them.  I like the variety and price of the stacks ($6.95 item #129312).  They give a nice bang for the buck.




 



















Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!