Monday, March 11, 2013

Leprechaun Punch Art

The other day I posted a cute St. Patrick' s Day project on my Digital blog (you should go check that out once and a while) and a few people said that they wished I had made the same thing non-digital.  Well, you asked and so I did it.  Here is the Non-Digital Leprechaun.  It is almost the same as the digital version, with a few changes.  Firstly, with digital punch art you can change the sizes of all your punches, not something you can do with real paper punches.  For this reason I had to chance the way I made the moustache.  On the Digital version I used the Five Petal Punch (which is no longer available in the paper version but still available digitally), but for this paper version I used the Bird Builder Punch.  Here is a picture of the punches.
  See the little Branches of the Bird Builder punch? Those become the mustache when you cut the largest leaves off.   The hat is just the circle punch with a word window punch brim. The colors I used are Old Olive and Dusty Durango. 






Glue your ovals together, then add the mustache.











Next add your eyes.
Now you can add the nose and the white spots in the eyes.  I used the Owl Builder Punch for the eyes.  The little flower is from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, with a cute rhinestone center.
I got the little gold chocolate coins at Walgreen's.  The card tag is 6 by 3 folded in half with some Old Olive Ribbon.
I hope you like today's project!!
And, I want to remind you that there is only 11 days left of Sale-A-Bration! For every $50 you spend, you choose a product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog absolutely FREE!  There is a punch in that Catalog, so if you love punches like me, why not pick up a few you don't have, and get the cute Petite Curley Label punch FREE! Contact me with any Questions!
Have a Great Day!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!