Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bloomin Marvelous color challenge

Playing along with the color challenge over at the Creative Crew at Splitcoast stampers.  The colors for this challenge were Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Raspberry Ripple, and Primrose Petals.  I think they look really pretty together.  I used my markers to ink up the sentiment stamp (from the Feel Goods set in the spring catalog) I used the darker ink on the words "Believed, could, and Did" so that they stood out more.  I cut out an oval in the top layer with my Ovals Collection framelits dies, and pierced around it with the co-ordinating piercing template.  I popped the top layer up with dimensionals and used a sponge to add some slight color around the opening and edges of the card.  The flowers are from the Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set (FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration).  Pearls and Ribbon complete the card.
Ovals Collection Framelits #129381  $26.95
Occasions Paper Piercing Pack # 129387  $7.95
 

 
Feel Goods stamp set #129684   $18.95







Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!