Monday, January 7, 2013

With Love and Sympathy

I participated in a Sympathy Swap last month.  This is the card I made for the swap.  I used a background of River Rock and Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade on my flower.  The dotted paper and ribbon are also Wisteria Wonder.  I cut the main image and the accent paper out with my Labels Collection Framelits.  And, I added some paper piercing detail with the paper piercing template, a nice and easy detail. 































Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card! Even thought it is wonderful for a sympathy card, I have a friend of my mom's who would love this as a birthday card. She loves lavender so I think I just might have to CASE this! I think I still have the brad that goes with it too. Thanks so much for sharing! This is so special!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!