Tuesday, January 22, 2013

SALE-A-BRATION

SALE-A-BRATION CATALOG
Check out the Sale-A-Bration catalog and see what you can get during Sale-A-Bration! 
Host a party and earn free products- get together a group of friends for a girls night out, or have some friends look through the catalog and put together a catalog party.  When your orders get to $150, you get $25 in free products and a free pack of silver glimmer paper to help Stampin' Up! celebrate its 25th anniversary.  Plus the people ordering get a free Sale-A-Bration item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  And you get even more if the orders total more. 

Shop    place an order for yourself and get a free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog for every $50 you spend. 

Join my Group  become a demonstrator and get $156.50 worth of the products of your choice in your started kit for just $99.  That's 25% more than you would get in the normal starter kit!  Join as a hobby or to make some extra money, either way you get your demonstrator discounts and other perks.  Call or email me for more details.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!