Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Little Trike

I love this little tricycle from the Moving Forward stamp set.  This is the Ronald Mc Donald House set that I mentioned in THIS post.  Such a cute stamp set!!  Here I used the little trike.  I also used a lot of new items from the new Holiday Mini Catalog.  I love the look of paper piercing, so the Festive Paper-Piercing Pack was one of the items on my first Holiday Mini order.  This card uses all colors from the 2012-13 In-Color collection.  These colors really look great together!    The base is Gumball Green, layered with Raspberry Ripple.  The pennants were punched with the pennant builder punch in Summer starfruit, raspberry ripple, and midnight muse designer series paper.  I used markers to color the stamp and added some tiny flowers to the basket.  The Happy Birthday is from the Itty Bitty Banners set.    Thanks for stopping by!!

Festive Paper-Piercing Pack $7.95
Window Frames Collection Dies $26.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!