Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Ben

Happy Birthday Ben!   Its my husband Ben's birthday and so I thought I would post a page I had been working on in his honor.  This is from his Basic Training Graduation back in 1992!  The Navy held the graduation at Daley Plaza in Downtown Chicago.  What a special day. The words on the small tags are Wisdom, Courage, and Honor, which are the middle names of our children.  I copied a layout I saw at Mydigitalstudio.net by Marie Shaughnessy.  This is a great site to go to when you are looking for ideas.

  Happy Birthday Ben!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!