Friday, June 1, 2012

New Catalog Starts Today!!

Yea!  The new Stampin' Up! catalog starts today!  I love the new catalog, I've been going through it for weeks now working out my first order, then reworking it to include something else I just noticed, then reworking it again because I added it all up and WOW! Seems I need to have a really good garage sale on Saturday to get it all!!!
VIEW
Here is the cover!  I'll get the link working soon, hopefully before the post is set to go at 7:00 am.
The catalog goes live at noon mountain time.

Want a little?

place an order.

Want a lot?

join my stampin team!

Joining is even easier now, click the link and follow the directions.  The starter kit has a new low price of $99 and YOU get to pick whatever items YOU want, up to $125 catalog price, for just $99!
And, get an extra 10% off your demo discount on your first order.  AND, check out the recruiting promotion for June...
Join in June and get additional items FREE!
Patio Party Designer Series Paper
Make a Cake Stamp Set
Patio Party Digital Content CD

contact me if you have any questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!