Monday, June 18, 2012

The Farm

The Farm in Door County Wisconsin has been a family tradition for generations.  The picture of my husband with my sons and the scarecrow is in just about every photo album of my extended family, with other dads and kids in the picture. I love having family traditions and showing the kids things that I did when I was their age.  I used the Barnyard Buddies digital stamp brush on these pages, as well as frames from the Downtown Grunge digital kit. 
Starting in July I will be offering a My Digital Studio class.  If you are interested in joining us, please contact me for details.  The classes will be held at the Lombard Church of the Nazarene just off Rt 53 in Lombard Illinois.  We will meet Tuesday nights in July, except the first week we'll meet on Thursday due to Fireworks (YEA) First Class July 5th at 7:00.  Class will go until 8:30 with a 30 minute Q & A afterwords to address your specific questions.  Class is free in July when you buy MDS from me.  If you have the software already class is just $5.00 a night. If you are a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator too, you can still come, the more the merrier I say, and I think once you get to really know this software, you will love it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!