Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Graduation time

I recieved these super cute grad cards at a recent event at my upline' s house.  I thought I would share them with  you.

I love everything with this cute little owl punch, here he is graduating, he's growing so fast... sniff...
And here is a really cool card that was made with my digital studio.  The images were printed using Stampin' Up's My digital Studio software stamp images, then cut out to fit the card. 

The card is made by scoring some diagonals into the card, I added a link to the tutorial on my favorite stamping website, splitcoaststampers.com.  This grad cap card changes the template up a little bit by only using one side, the tutorial shows a card with the diamond in the middle.
 
Here's the top.  So cute!

1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!