Monday, May 21, 2012

Garage Sale!!! Save the Date!!

Scroll Down for new posts, this one is staying up top for several days!

Save the Date for my Annual Retired Stampin' Up! products Garage Sale!!  June 2  9:00 am till noon.
I am getting ready, marking things down and packing them up!  Tons of Stamp sets, Ribbon, Papers and more!!
This is not even all of it.  Those bags are filled with retired stamps, I have 2 more bags not pictured!  And, 2 bags full of 12 x 12 paper.    I will also have new catalogs available to look through, and a free make and take!  I have rented a room at the Lombard Church of the Nazarene, easy to get to from 355, or the 290, just a block south of North ave.  The actual address is 536 N. Route 53.   If you are in the area, please stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!