Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Betsy' Blossom

I now have my new catalog in hand and I don't even know how many times I've already browsed through it.  The photos are lovely, lots of close ups, really pretty colors, LOVE IT! 
One of the stamp sets that demonstrators were able to get as a sneak peek is the Betsy's Blossom set.  This is a really cute set, I can see using this one a lot.  This is  my first card with the set.  I used all new 'In Colors'  from the new catalog.  The new colors I used are Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, and Summer Starfruit.  Two other new colors are Raspberry Ripple and Primrose Petals.  Very pretty colors.  I decorated the envelope as well, by stamping the smaller flowers on the front and back corners.  I used markers to get all three colors on the stamp.
Thanks for stopping by!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!