Monday, April 23, 2012

 I thought I would let you know what I did with the flower I showed you the other day.  I made it into a hair clip for my daughter.  I was going to use it on a scrapbook page I'm working on, but Jillian kept taking it, so I gave in and gave it to her.  She kept putting it on her head, so when I was out at Hobby Lobby the other day, I looked for some sort of hair clip or headband to put it on.  I found a pack of 24 hair clips on sale for $1.99.  I think I will make her a few more of these.   She really likes it and it was SO EASY and So INEXPENSIVE.   See this post for flower details.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!