Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mom and Dad

Another digital scrapbook page.  I am still loving using the My Digital Studio program and signed up for another month of class with Heather Summers.  Today she showed up how to adjust a text box to go around the embellishments on your page, like how my journaling goes around the photo and the paper strips.   This page uses the Tickets and Tags digital kit.  I love the papers and the embellishments with this kit.   You can check out Heather Summers class here.  
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!