Monday, January 2, 2012

You're in my Heart

I finally got some time to play around with some new products from Stampin' Up!  In the very soon to be live Occasions Mini Catalog, Stampin' Up! is introducing some new Big Shot products that I just love.  The one I used for this card is called Hearts Collection Framelits Dies.  They are a set of 6 dies, all  hearts, with the larges heart at a big 5 1/4 inches.  I also used a paper punch on this card called Heart to Heart, it punches the 3 small hearts all at once.  The paper and ribbon are both in Very Vanilla.  The stamp I used to make the sentiment is from the Word Play stamp set.  I used my markers to ink it up, so that I would get two colors on one stamp.  The inspiration for this card came from a magazine that Stampin' Up! sends to demonstrators.  Below is the inspiration piece.  So pretty.  I thought I would try to get that feel, but as a card, and with what stamp sets I already own.  I do like how mine turned out, but that frame is really pretty.  I may end up with those stamp sets before too long.




Here is a picture of the new Hearts Collection Framelits Dies. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!