Thursday, December 15, 2011

Clearance Rack Blitz

Hey everyone!  I am still without the use of my computer :(    i am using the very old computer that we let the kids play on.  I cant seem to upload photos from my camera, so I can not share some of the projects that I'm working on.  The good news today though, is that Stampin' Up! has added A LOT of new things to the Clearance Rack.  These are retired items, but many are just repackaged or restyled, like the punch design.  The old style punches are great and there are a lot of great shapes on sale.  There are also lots of embellishments for sale, buttons, ribbon, rub-ons and chip board to name a few.  If you click on the "shop stampin up now" tab under my header, you will be directed to my stampin up website.  From there you will see the Clearance Rack Blitz sign under promotions, or click shop now in the upper right hand corner.  As always, please feel free to contact me to place the order for you if you dont like to deal with online ordering (I take paypal), or you can order right from my website yourself.
I just received a lot of new Stampin' Up! goodies from the new mini catalog and sale-a-bration catalog, so I've been trying them all out.  As soon as I can I'll show you some great new big shot products! I love them! and the new Sale-a-Bration papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!