Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Collage

Look!!  My computer is working again!!  I'm so happy about it!  And I have made some really cute Christmas projects over the last few weeks, but unfortunately they have been sent away to those who are supposed to receive them for Christmas.  Here is one I  made for myself!  I saw some beautiful Christmas collages last year on the blog of  a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  She makes them for many occasions.  There were some cute Halloween ones, as well as personalized collages for weddings.  I really wanted one, and lucky for me she sells them!   I just love it and thought it would make a nice class project.  December was a bit crazy though, so it never made it to class, but I did make some of my own for my friends and family.  The one on the left is my version.  It uses all Stampin' Up! products.  I really like how it turned out. 
Here is the one I bought from Connie Tumm.  You can find her blog and collages here http://connietumm1.typepad.com/blog/

I hope you all have a great day!  Its great to be blogging again!
beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!